Thursday, April 1, 2010

I started working on a scrap book for my neighbors. They just had a baby girl 2 weeks ago. I will post some pics this weekend. Looking forward to this weekend. Will try and get most of the album done, then I can concentrate on dong some things for myself. Work is a little slow this week, as it is spring break. Many of the docs have taken the time off to be with their kids. Next week we get SLAMED! I get my first paycheck from this place tomorrow, It should be a really nice one. Maybe I'll treat myself to some scrappy stuff. Hmmm, don't tell Ed! I'd like some new Glimmer mist, maybe some pink to do a girly album? Need to try and sign up for some classes at the store inLake Worth. That will be my only store now that The Scrapbook Place has closed. I can't believe how much I miss it all ready. Just the other day when I was working on a layout, I needed something, and just couldn't go out to the store to get it. Now I have to travel 25 minutes on a good day. How sad.

Summer is fast approaching. We have had a cool winter for south Florida, and I for one will miss the cool nights. Will catch up this weekend.

1 comment:

GinniG said...

I finally got to pop in! It's great to see you posting and scrapping again! Congrats on the new job and can't wait to see you doing some GIRLY pages!!! LOL! Love ya BFF! :)