Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 5

Did a few layouts yesterday and the day before. Will try and post them later today. I have started on my trip to Washington and to Victoria, Canada. I was a real nice trip except for the fact that my post shingle pain was still bothering me. YUCK!! I must admit, that I did get some good pics. I really enjoyed going with my son and daughter-in-law. I'm not too sure that they liked sleeping with me in the same room though. They BOTH said that I snored very loudly.


Last night DH and i went to a wedding on a party yacht on the inter coastal. we all got soaked as the bride and groom were saying their vows. Besides that, everyone had a good time.

I have DS and his fiance coming over for breakfast this morning. DH is suppose to go trap shooting, but I think that it is still raining, so he will be home too. I'm going to make it a lazy, scrappy day.

1 comment:

KerrynF said...

Can'ty wait to see what you have been scrapping. Your blog looks great!