Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6

I have been working on finishing up "old" layouts you know, doing the journeling. I find that the most difficult thing to do. Anyone else have that problem? Let me hear from you, and maybe we could give each other help in that department. I went to work today for a while. Sooo, boring, too much staff . Usually it is the other way around. Afterwards, I went to Jenny Craig to weigh in. Don't even know why I did, all I did was eat out every meal this weekend. Of course I gained about 2 1/2 pounds. It is such a struggle, especially since my husband won't loose weight and wants to eat out all the time. I told him this morning before leaving for work, that I am doing Jenny ALL week! We will see how long that lasts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi SHelley!!!
Your blog is looking great!!!! Need photos of those layouts though....I'd love to see some of your heritage ones....
I too struggle with journaling..especially with the heritage photos that I really know nothing about....
Robin aka tqmnurse