Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas ornaments


Here are two of the Christmas ornaments that I have made for my co workers for gifts for this year. The snowman is my only feeble attempt to hand draw an ornament. Last year I had only been there about 3 weeks and was not prepared to give anyone any gifts. I was very embarrassed when I started to received gifts from some of them. This year I am prepared with about 15 ornaments.










I have been fighting a cold for about a week now, Well, last Tuesday, it decided to rear its ugly head. I have been home sick now for two days. My head is so stuffy. Nothing seems to be working. I just feel so under pressure to get my holiday cards, shopping and mailing out of the way. Today, I did mail away some small gifts for my eldest son, Jason and daughter-in-law, Kim, and also my step daughter, Emilie. Never again. They can either get checks or I will shop through the internet. The boxing and mailing costs more than the little gifts did! I really like them to be able to open things up, but not at this cost.

Well, I'm just going to take a nap, maybe I'll write more tonight or catch you all up tomorrow.

3 comments:

GinniG said...

These are SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!! They're gonna LOVE them! And I love the new look on your blog! Good work! I'm proud of you!

Colleen said...

Wow! I'm impressed! These are wonderful and what a great gift to give!

Like your pic on your blog homepage too! Take care of that cold!

Heather Lough said...

Great ornaments. It's good to be prepared.