Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chanukah Dinner

Here is a pic of mom and dad, he's almost 84 and she is 80.

I know that I am a little bit late in publishing this, but between dinner on Saturday, cleaning up for almost 2 days and work, I just haven't found the time until tonight to upload my pictures from our "Chanukah dinner". Here is a picture of Ed and myself that night, and one of Aaron and Stefanie. I must say that dinner was wonderful. My son, Aaron and his fiance, Stefanie, got me a beautiful knife set. I have been working with the same dull knives for about 35 years now. I was a little annoyed with them, as they are living on loans. He is in medical school and she is in pastry school.

We had a great time and a lot of laughs. Dinner was great! the meat was so tender that you didn't even need a knife to cut it. My sister-in-law wants to know my secret for always having a perfect brisket. Do you think I should give her my family secret?

Stefanie made all of my cookies for the cookie exchange that I signed up for at work. I think she was in her glory, just baking all evening after dinner.
I could go on, but I'
m sure that you don't want to hear all about the trivial stuff.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Chanukah! :-)

GinniG said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time! LOVE the pics! Martel's been pretty nice so maybe just a TINY bit of your secret! Hehe! :)