Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and after



Thanksgiving was a world wind. My parents and I flew up to New Jersey on Wednesday morning. My husband, Ed, had decided that he was no longer going to go up north anymore when it was cold. Oh, well, his loss. We had a blast. I saw all of my cousins that live in the area, along with my aunts and brother-in-laws family. There must have been about 20 bottles of wine consumed for thanksgiving, with only about 8 people drinking! I will post pictures later in the week.

I taught my nephew how to use my camera. He was having a ball just shooting pictures. I can now say that I was there!

We went to my nephew, Brian's hockey game. I managed to get a few good pictures of him skating during the game. It really is hard to get action shots thru Plexiglas. Again, pictures will be posted later.

Coming home was not as bad as I expected. We only had a 45 minute delay on the tarmac. My niece, Heather, had a 3 hour delay into Miami, so she was able to get on our flight to Fort Lauderdale. She was back in her apartment before here original flight was to take off!

I was so hesitant to so into work on Monday because of the incident on Tuesday. All went well without anything being said. It has now been three days, so I think that I am safe and secure with my job. That is a load off my shoulders. We have been so busy at work, but have had fun, too. I am just exhausted! I have been going to bed by 9 P.M. and falling asleep in minutes.

Here are a few pictures of our pre holiday dinner. The first one is my father and my second cousin, David. the other one is just a random picture of a few of us just sitting around eating.

No comments: